Sunday, May 6, 2018

Where is the G spot & How to Squirt

I am still around but I am not as active as I've been before.
I've brought to you a very interesting article that probably will lead you to some amazing discoveries in your squirting journey.



When I start teaching anyone about squirting, I start off usually by explaining how it works and how everything usually go. And among these things is the G Spot.

What is the G spot ? Where is the Gspot? and how can I find my g spot?
Probably you are asking one of these questions !
The best way to explain this is by reading this amazing article talking about the G Spot and how you can stimulate it.

Once the G spot is stimulated in the proper and right way you will be able to achieve the squirting and you will be able to experience the pleasure of the Female Ejaculation.
Read this post about the g spot and and how to stimulate it and you will end up thanking me with a big smile on your face ... and a wet sheets ;)

Good luck
Have a nice Orgasm
O Fun Master

No comments:

Post a Comment