Saturday, November 23, 2013

TRUST to SQUIRT or Don't Bother @OrgasmicFun

Hello Readers and visitors of Orgasmic Fun !

I'm gonna be straight forward in this post.

For some of you I am a friend right now, for the others I'm just someone who taught them something nice, for a very tiny few I've someone who tried to teach them and make them squirt but you either didn't commit to it to the end or my teaching didn't work with you (from the first lesson) and you disappeared afterwards !
And for the new readers I am just a stranger who is claiming that I can make them Squirt ... Well, that's right, I read a lot and experimented a lot and spent a lot of time to Master Squirting and to be able to teach it to others.
I do this for FREE (Maybe I might ask you for a tiny favor that is completely not sexual or anything that could tell anything about your identity) and I don't take pics or record you or anything (my blog is clean) I only post what the ladies wanted to share and it has to have (@OrgasmicFun) included in the pic to make sure that they really don't have a problem in posting the pictures on the blog !

I'm writing this post because recently I've been contacted by quite few amazing ladies and just yesterday and today 2 Ladies in particular who wanted to learn how to squirt ... And as usual that was great, and I said that it would be great to help them and make them squirt ... and I've asked them for a tiny favor (just to open a website) 
But all I got is 1 cold reply that "she is here to learn to squirt not to do favors" ... and the other reply was "I'm not the type to trust without explanation thanks but no thxs"

I'm not here to explain myself ! But I do ask for a favor that won't cost you more than 1 minute of your time ... and if you are not ready to trust me ... then don't bother contacting me !!
 I Do and did explain how things go in my lessons but I don't and won't explain everything and every details about everything while you are doing nothing! Things doesn't go this way ... at least that's how I do things ..

So You Either "TRUST to SQUIRT" or just don't bother contacting me and wasting our times.

Have an AMAZING Orgasm Everyone ;)

Orgasmic Fun Master



 

19 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply ... I couldn't catch up with all the comments.
      Add me to Skype and mention that I was late to reply to you ;)

      Have a nice Orgasm ;)

      Orgasmic Fun Master

      Delete
  2. Wow I love the way u come across.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ! ... Hope to hear from you soon ... and to make you SQUIRT ;)

      Delete
  3. Hi Orgasmic. I've added you as a Skype contact as I would like to learn how to squirt. I'm not in a committed relationship right now, but hope to add some spice to the next one. Can you pls teach me how to squirt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there!,

      Thanks for tiyr visit and the add ! It would be great to teach you how to squirt and spice things up for you ! Just let me know and message me on Skype !
      Have a nice Orgasm ;)

      Orgasmic Fun Master

      Delete
  4. Hi I would love to know how to squirt. I've been trying for years

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Add me to Skype to talk more ... it would be GREAT to work on this with you.

      Have a nice Orgasm ;)
      Orgasmic Fun Master

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It would be great to Teach you !
      Add me to Skype to talk more.

      Have a nice Orgasm ;)
      Orgasmic Fun Master

      Delete
  6. I would love to learn how I think I might have once during sex but I don't know. I would love for u to teach me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for my late reply Cally,
      I would be great to teach you Squirting ... Add me back on Google+ to hangout or add me to skype

      Have a nice Orgasm ;)
      O Fun Master

      Delete
  7. Hi there im from SA I really wud love to squirt i dnt have skype or access to skype

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply ... Add me to skype or contact me via e.mail :)

      Have a nice Orgasm,
      O Fun Master

      Delete
  8. Can you teach me plz but i dont have skype ? My email is misstinylove0927@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I've sent you an e.mail read it and reply to me...
      or contact me > orgasmicfunblog@gmail.com or Twitter @OrgasmicFun

      Delete
  9. I would love to learn. I've been trying and failing..:(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Teach me please, have no Skype ....will add you on google+

    ReplyDelete